Thanks for stopping by!
This shop is run by two New England based rug hunters who happen to be in love with each other and their home. We are firm believers that you can never have too many rugs and are passionate about finding one-of-a-kind pieces that will make a room unique and full of history. Each rug is thoughtfully curated, packaged, and shipped from our modern home to yours. So grab a rug (or two) from our shop and start decorating!
Do you have product questions, collaboration ideas, or are just looking for a specific rug color or size that you want help sourcing? Feel free to message us on Instagram or email us at email@example.com.
- New rug listings go live every Sunday at 8pm eastern. Rugs are then sold on a first come, first serve basis. We do not offer early or pre-sales to keep the listing process fair.
- We believe that you shouldn't have to break the bank to have a beautiful antique rug and strive to sell rugs at the most affordable prices on the market. However if you see a rug on our site that you love but is above your budget, feel free to message us and make an offer!
- All sales are final. Please note that when you purchase from NE Loom you are purchasing an item that is pre-owned and vintage by nature. Rugs might have areas of wear or inconsistent/faded colors but we believe those flaws make them even more beautiful.
- All shipments will be sent within 3-5 business days of your order. We currently offer shipping within the US & Canada only.
- All photos are taken on an iPhone with no filter and in natural daylight. We try to represent each rugs' true colors and designs, but are happy to send additional photos upon request. Rugs will appear darker at night or in rooms with minimal sunlight.
- All rugs are cleaned before being shipped. For cleaning at home, we recommend vacuuming your rug weekly with an upholstery attachment, running the head of the vacuum with the grain of the pile. If you experience spills, we recommend spot cleaning your rug with water, mild soap, and a soft towel (use one part water, one part white vinegar if soiled by a pet). Blot until the stain stops transferring onto the towel and then use a hair dryer set to "cool" to dry.
- Rugs are also available for rent for weddings, dinners and other events. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Want to give the gift of a New England Loom rug but not sure which the recipient would love? Click here to buy a gift card to our shop! Gift cards are sent electronically and can be redeemed on our site at any time.
- Are you local to New England and want to come see our inventory in person? Feel free to reach out and we can schedule something!